Due to the current rapid spread of Coronavirus, patient access appointment booking is currently unavailable to maximise patient safety against the virus.
Please also note you must have an appointment to enter the surgery, as we are temporarily not accepting patient walk-ins.
All patient appointments must be booked by telephoning the practice on 0208 644 0224.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.